Monday, April 30, 2012

Sketches In Thyme #76

well hi again! I have done a wonderful 2 page layout for Sketches In Thyme.It was fun to do and of course it is of "3". I have so much fun doing layout with pictures of him. I was at everyone of his games last season so it is like living it all again. And yep I already have college pictures to scrap! Here is the sketch:
And here is my take:
The hardest thing about this lay out is getting the picture ... it is hard to take a double lay out picture! It was the best I could get but I did take individual ones...
This picture... one of my favorite things from last years lacrosse season. When G3 would score he would raise his hand to the heavens and point. He told my Mom, his Nana, that all the goals were for her. She loved it. I loved it. And so did he. He is such a good kid! so, how did I do.....and if you love sketches... checkout Sketches in Thyme!

No comments:

Post a Comment