Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy memorial Day week end

Happy Memorial Day week end everyone! I hope you tae a moment and remember those who served and paid the ultimate price for our freedom. I have been scrappin away ... all week end. Last wekk was very trying and busy...I needed the stress relief scrappin provides. A little later I will add all the pages I have completed for the sketch contest going on at Colorful Creations. I have completed alot of pages I wanted to get done and its been fun! Right now though I completed Lets Get Sketchy #12 and I wanted to share with you. the sketch....
and of course my take on the sketch..
this me when I was a baby with my godfathers children. Although I don't remember being that age I often wonder where does the time go... gone in a blink of an eye... I used tersa collins sweet afternoon paper. it is such a soft and pretty collection. I used scraps to make the emballishments and I inked the edges. I love the yellow and grey.. don't you?

7 comments:

  1. what a lovely layout to remember your childhood, those photos are a treasure I am sure! love the colors you used and the yellow flower is gorgeous! thanks for playing along with us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!Love the your title work and flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beutiful LO!Thanks for playing along with at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely page, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft colors and your elements. So beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Memorial Day! Love the soft colours of your page! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely page you have made. Thanks for playing along with at LGS

    ReplyDelete