Monday, January 17, 2011

Good Morning!

well another January morning in New England! And its cold! I cannot wait fro spring! I have a new layout to share.. I did this a couple of weeks ago. Thought I would share. This is Megs or "Goose" as I called her when she was little. She is my niece and Goddaughter, finishing her senior year. She is a star! And Beautiful!

Here is my layout..



I did this as a DT over at Colorful Creations for a challenge. Check them out .. it is a fun place!

I decided this year I would enter some of my layout into challenges around the net. this one fits over at Frosted designs.. love this site... so what the heck I am going to try!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, so cheerful.
    Thank you for playing with us at Frosted Designs and I hope you'll join us on our next challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love the texture and twine on the strips! And great colors!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch Along Tuesday ~~ Frosted Designs!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! Great take on our sketch! So glad you could join us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's great! i love the hanging strips! nice touch!

    ReplyDelete