Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Snow.....Snow!!

Another snow another 15 inches .. I think .. it looks like a lot more out there..well I guess shoveling is a good way to keep the New years resolutions .. lots of exercise.

Thank God for scrapping .. keeps you sane in the insane world of snow storms every 5 days...

This lay out I have completed is for Frosted Designs.. the challenge was to Use a Transparency, Vellum or Acrylic!

This was new to me so I had to think about it for a while and now I am close to the deadline! Oh well I finished.. and geeez it is snowing.. AGAIN!

This is my brothers kids... Christmas morning, with their new Lacrosse hats.. courtesy if Nana and Grampa!


I used the Alpine Collection I got at Joann's, a piece of vellum, and a transparency over the picture...
I like it!

see what you think...




You should go to Frosted Designs and see the beautiful work they do!

2 comments:

  1. Look at how clever you are! I love the glove! And I am lovin' those snowflakes! I'm glad we could inspire you to try something new this week! Thanks for sharing your LO with us at Frosted Designs!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is soooo cool! i love it! that glove is too cool!

    ReplyDelete