Sunday, February 20, 2011

hmmm part 4

the next layout is going 2 places.. Colorful Creations and Sketches4all! Colorful creations is one of my very favorite places .. of course not to mention that I am on the design team there ... This LO at Colorful Creations will be for The "playing with" challenge.. Olga is a great DT member and has very creative challenges.. this week it is polka dots and stripes... with a wonderful color plalette ... btw .. polka dots are among my favorite things... and the color palette .. oh my when is spring coming?..

here is mine..




The lace border was inspired by the "Teach me Tuesday" series at Colorful Creations. As I said it is a great place to check out ..

Now also this will be over at Sketches4 All.. there is a great challenge..layering papers .. by Karoi.. its a super challenge .. check it out!

Aren't you ready for spring?

1 comment:

  1. wowee! you werew on a roll!!! loving that arrow on this one!!! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete