Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nana

I think this post is just for me. Although I used a sketch from Colorful Creations, this is my Nana, She was the most creative and talented person I have known. She could do it all .. she cooked , she sewed for a living .. making slip covers and curtins, clothes anything! She knitted, croheted, needle work, everything. Well. after she passed I was given a small old suitcase with some work she had done in various stages. She did a lot of little things for the church bazaar! This layout has some of those things from that suitcase..



funny I am filled with tears .. I miss my nana still. I am named for her! I wonder what she would think of my work!

1 comment:

  1. how cute! loving all the lace!

    hey btw - i jsut wanted to make sure you got your package i sent for winning my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete